now that это EN
- Союз (Conjunction)
- As a consequence of the fact that; since.
- Now that you mention it, I am kind of hungry.
- Now that we're all here, let's start the meeting. = Let's start the meeting now that everyone's here.
- Now that the kids have left home we've got a lot of extra space.
- Now that I've got a car I can visit her more often.
- Now that we know each other a little better, we get along fine.
- Now that I think of it, I acted the same way when I was his age.
- Другие примеры
- Используется в середине предложения
- Both countries can rebuild now that they have made peace with each other.
- Even the Plastic People's weathered, been-through-hell aging-radical looks can be respun as romantic now that their revolution has safely succeeded.
- You gluttonous pig! Now that you've eaten all the cupcakes, there will be none for the party!
- Используется в начале предложения
- Now that commerce is done electronically, tax stamps are no longer issued here.
- Now that decades of hostility are past, maybe it is time to reacknowledge the pervasive impact of this path-breaking development.
- Now that we were so close on Kilimanjaro, summit fever was taking me again.
Meaning of now that for the defined word.
Грамматически, это идиома "now that" является Союзы
- Часть речи Иерархии (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
Определенность: Уровень 1
Определенный ➨ Разносторонний
Слова похожи (Look-Alike Words)
- en so that
- en for that
- en now then
- en so what
- en cow pat