in that это EN
- Союз (Conjunction)
- In the fact that; in the sense that; for the cause or reason that; because.
- This essay is a good one in that it comprehensively outlines all the major arguments on this issue.
- Другие примеры
- Используется в середине предложения
- There is too, at this point in time, an aesthetic disadvantage to filmsetting in that the range of type faces specially designed for it is still extremely limited.
- for he smote so strongly and so hard himself in that rock, that all his body was dolven within through the miracle of God. — The Travels of Sir John Mandeville
- If we fence in that field, it will be a good pasture for a horse.
- Используется в начале предложения
- In that moment, I saw right through her; this petition drive had nothing to do with her love for animals, and everything to do with impressing Michael, the cute intern.
- In that study, some of the subjects had dreams in which they were slaking their thirst, very much like the dreams of convenience Freud described.
Meaning of in that for the defined word.
Грамматически, это идиома "in that" является Союзы
- Часть речи Иерархии (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
Определенность: Уровень 1
Определенный ➨ Разносторонний
Слова похожи (Look-Alike Words)
- en tin hat
- en at that
- en in heat
- fr initiât
- en so that